Thursday, February 9, 2012

glass

on my run today i stepped on a piece of glass. yes, i was barefoot. it bugged me like a piece of gravel was stuck to my foot. everytime i checked there was nothing but dirt. like always i walk to finish my run and cool off. i had a harder time walking then running.

i got home and went to the bathroom after putting my dog outside. i took a few minutes to figure out how to get it out without tweezers but i did it. i used tiny scissors. scraped it out. it was about a millimeter big piece of clear glass. no idea where i picked it up so no way to avoid it again.

i know what any others would say. put shoes on you idiot. well, F you! shoes hurt too much. i didn't bleed and you can barely see where it went in. i suppose i should go use some peroxide to clean it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment